Store water, dried foods, supplies, and more with the 3.5 gallon stackable WaterBrick! An ergonomic handle enables easy carrying, and the built in holes allow the bricks to be tied down or otherwise secured. The thick BPA-free plastic is extremely durable and bear-tested for toughness.
*Note: WaterBricks are exempt from our Free Shipping policy. You will be contacted via email after your order is received for any additional shipping charges that may apply even if Free Shipping is selected.
We do this instead of applying a flat rate so we can evaluate each order to find the best possible shipping rate for your items. For example, it’s possible your shipping charge could be less if you included other items in your order.
To alleviate any surprises, you are most welcome to call us at 1-888-832-1733 if you would like to know what shipping charges may apply to your order.
Durable and long lasting, the WaterBrick is a 3.5 gallon multi-use, food safe container that is ideal for your storage needs. WaterBricks stack and lock together, making them perfect for vertical storage space without the need for an unwieldy water barrel or tanker. These containers are perfect for water, dried foods, and supplies. The detachable handle is ergonomically designed for easy carrying, and the holes through each brick allow them to be tied down or staked for secure transport or storage.
One WaterBrick is approximately 3 days (72 hours) of water for an individual, and weighs about 30 pounds when filled.
Product Specifications for each WaterBrick
- Size: 9″ W x 18″ L x 6″ H (shaped like rectangular blocks)
- Product Weight when Empty: 2.52 pounds
- Stacking Strength: due to 2 interior conical reinforcement columns
- Interlocking Strength: they interlock using their male and female connectors (cross stack for safety)
- Wide Lid Opening is 3 1/4” in diameter – can fit average adult hand to reach inside
- Full rubber gasket creating a tight seal is included inside the lid
- Recommended Stacking Height: 4 feet
- Average wall thickness of container is approximately 3/32 of an inch (.090)
- Meets FDA standards and BPA free
WaterBrick 3.5 Gallon - Blue
Need more info? Contact us via form below! Required fields are marked with *