Sick and tired of dumping out your water jugs and storage tanks every 6 months? We have the solution for you!
H2O ResQ can keep up to 1,249 litres (330 gallons) of potable water fresh for 5 years. This water treatment uses copper-silver ions to prevent the growth of biofilms in your storage container. A biofilm is the slime that can develop along fixtures, spigots, and over the inner surface of water storage vessels, and it acts as a habitat for the bacteria in your water. 99% of bacteria live in these biofilms, not in the water itself. By removing their habitat, H2O ResQ makes sure germs have nowhere to live or breed.
H2O ResQ stops bacteria from growing in your water, but be sure to use glass, or food-safe plastic containers (not milk or juice jugs) for your water storage to prevent chemical leeching. Like this product? Check out our Water Storage Treatment Kit, which uses H2O ResQ alongside a test kit and shock treatment for the ultimate in water protection.
Treatment amounts for Copper, Silver Ion formula:
- 1 drop – treats 1 quart/liter of water
- 4 drops – treat 4 litres (1 gallon) of water
- 10 mL – treats 208 litres (55 gallons) of water
- 1 ounce – treats 625 litres (165 gallons) of water
- 1 (2 oz) (60 ml) bottle – treats 1,249 litres (330 gallons) of water
- Copper, silver ion formula stays in suspension to treat the water for years, much longer than traditional methods
- 60-80% of microbial infections in the body are caused by bacteria growing as a biofilm
- Most traditional water treatment only deals with planktonic (free-floating) bacteria, and not the biofilm
- H2O ResQ stabilzes potable water for long term storage and is not meant to purify unclean water sources