The LifeStraw Go 2-Stage Replacement Filter is now available for purchase. This is the replacement filter for the LifeStraw Go with 2-Stage Filtration. Removes bacteria and protozoa and reduces organic chemical matter and chlorine.
LifeStraw Go 2-Stage Replacement Filter
This is a 2-stage replacement filter for the LifeStraw Go with 2-Stage Filtration; the bottle is sold separately and can be found here.
Replacing the filter in your LifeStraw Go is quick and easy to do. Simply unscrew the top cap from the bottle and gently remove the filter. Discard the used one.
Insert the new filter into the top cap and then screw the top cap back into the bottle.
Features & Benefits
- 2-Stage replacement filter compatible with all LifeStraw Go bottles
- Uses advanced hollow fiber membrane technology (0.2 microns) to remove waterborne bacteria and protozoa up to 264 gallons (1,000 liters)
- The replaceable activated carbon capsule reduces bad taste, and chlorine and organic chemical matter for up to 26 gallons (100 liters) or 3 months, whichever comes first
- Meets US EPA drinking water standards
- Available in White
Stage 1: Hollow Fiber Membrane
- Removes 99.9999% of waterborne bacteria (> LOG 6 reduction), including E-Coli
- Removes 99.9% of waterborne protozoan parasites (>LOG 3 reduction), including Giardia & Cryptosporidium
- Lifetime: 264 gallons (1,000 liters) for the hollow fiber membrane
Stage 2: Activated Carbon Capsule
- Reduces chlorine, bad odour and taste
- Reduces organic chemical matter (pesticides, herbicides, VOC)
- Lifetime: 26 gallons (100 liters) for the replaceable activated carbon capsule
Need more info? Contact us via form below!