global travel outdoor adventure EMERGENCIES
[ONE PRESS] purification and filtration. Whether you’re filling up at a sketchy hotel sink in Peru, on a gnarly trail needing to drink from a dirty stream, or at home preparing a disaster kit – the Ultralight has you covered!
Fast & easy. takes only 15 seconds.
It’s a joy to use and may very well be the only water bottle that anyone, anywhere, will ever need. Remarkably, the Ultralight does NOT require batteries, UV bulbs, chemicals, pumping, sucking, squeezing or prolonged waiting.
- [ONE PRESS] purification filtration. No batteries, UV bulbs, chemicals, pumping, sucking, squeezing or prolonged waiting.
- Removes pathogens. Removes 99.9999% of viruses (e.g. Hepatitis A, SARS, Rotavirus); 99.9999% of disease-causing bacteria (e.g. E. coli, Salmonella); and 99.999% of protozoan cysts (e.g. Giardia).
- Improves health, flavor, odor & clarity. Filters particulates (e.g. sediment, silt), many chemicals (e.g. chlorine, benzene) and heavy metals (e.g. lead, arsenic).
- Fast & easy. Purifies drinking water in only 15 seconds (2 liters/minute).
- Purifier lifespan: Replaceable cartridge effective for 300 uses (40 gal/150L).
How does it work?
The Ultralight Purifier uses electroadsorption, ultra-powdered activated carbon and silver treated zeolites. Unlike standard mechanical filtration, the Ultralight Purifier Bottle is powered by a patented electroadsorptive media capable of removing submicron pathogens and inorganic contaminants. With [ONE PRESS], electroadhesion and ion exchange create a powerful submicron trap for pathogens (viruses, bacteria and protozoan cysts). Additionally, the purifier media contains many embedded layers of ultra-powdered activated carbon which create a large surface area for removing toxins like chemicals and heavy metals. Silver treated zeolites, a natural antimicrobial, inhibit growth and keeps the purifier fresh between uses.
Simply separate the outer and inner chambers, fill the outer chamber with questionable water, and then push the inner chamber back into place. The dirty water is filtered as it flows into the inner chamber!
- Effective against:
- viruses: 99.9999%
- bacteria: 99.9999%
- protozoan cysts: 99.999%
- particulates: Yes
- many chemicals: Yes
- many heavy metals: Yes
- Improves water flavor, odor & clarity: Yes
- Chemical-free: Yes
- Antimicrobial: Yes
- BPA-free: Yes
- Liquid capacity: 16 oz (473 ml)
- Weight: 10.9 oz (309 g)
- Size: 9.625″ (24.5 cm) H x 2.8″ (6.8 cm) W
- Materials: Polypropylene #5, food-grade silicone, ABS food-grade plastic
- Press time: 15 seconds per 16 oz (473 ml)
- Fast flow rate: 2 liters/minute
- Lifespan of replaceable purifier cartridge: Replaceable purifier cartridge lasts 300 uses (40 gal / 150 L)
- Shelf life: Stored under proper conditions, an unopened Purifier Cartridge has a shelf life of 10 years. After a cartridge has been used, it lasts at least three additional years.
- Tested according to NSF/ANSI standards: 42 53
- Warranty: 10 years