New! Introducing the new LifeStraw Go with 2-Stage Filtration, ideal for hiking, backpacking, camping and travel. The 2-stage filtration incorporates a carbon capsule in addition to the existing award-winning technology into a refillable water bottle so you can access safe drinking water with you on the go. It’s as easy as stopping at a river, stream, or even a puddle. Filling up the bottle, screwing on the lid, and sipping filtered water through the mouthpiece.
LifeStraw Go with 2-Stage Filtration
Introducing the new LifeStraw Go – now with a carbon capsule that reduces chlorine, bad taste and odor! The LifeStraw Go with 2-Stage Filtration is ideal for hiking, camping, boating, traveling and emergency preparedness. Available in 2 colors.
The 2-stage filtration process removes bacteria and protozoa and reduces organic chemical matter and chlorine.
Features & Benefits
- Available in 2 colours – blue and gray
- Hollow fibre membrane filters up to 264 gallons (1000 liters) of water down to 0.2 microns
- Lifetime of 26 gallons (100 liters) for the replaceable carbon capsule
- Removes 99.9999% of waterborne bacteria (> LOG 6 reduction), including E-Coli
- Removes 99.9% of waterborne protozoan parasites (>LOG 3 reduction), including Giardia & Cryptosporidium
- Reduces chlorine, bad odor and taste
- Reduces organic chemical matter (Pesticides, Herbicides, VOC)
- Durable, leak-proof bottle made of BPA-free Tritan
- Filter and mouthpiece detach for easy cleaning
- Includes carabiner for easy carrying
- Replacement hollow fiber membrane cartridges available
- Replacement carbon capsules available
- Does NOT use iodine or iodinized resin
Bacteria Removed Include
- Escherichia coli
- Vibrio cholerae
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
Protozoa Removed Include
- Giardia lamblia (Beaver Fever)
- Cryptosporidium Parvum
- Entamoeba histolytica
|Choose your colour||
Need more info? Contact us via form below!