Keep your vital communication, lighting, and entertainment devices charged no matter the occasion with this pint-sized powerhouse! Amazing for keeping your camera charged on holidays, cell phones full for emergencies, and POV cameras up and running so you never miss that perfect moment. Sick of fumbling for candles and flashlights in a power outage? Plug the lamp back in and continue business as usual on your freshly charged laptop!
Easily recharge your Yeti 200X by plugging into an outlet at home, your 12V adapter in the car, or one of our rugged solar panels for an on-the-go solution. A Boulder 50 solar panel will fully recharge this unit in about 6-8 hours, while plugging it into the wall recharges it in just 4 hours!
Yeti 200X Highlights
- Plug-and-play, silent, fume-free power. 187Wh, 13Ah (14.4V) battery capacity.
- Variety of powering options including two USB ports, two USB-C ports, an AC outlet, and 12V output.
- Portable 5 lb (2.26 kg) power station for keeping lights, phones, and laptops charged while camping, in case of an emergency, or wherever you may need power.
- Compact, measuring at just 7.9 x 5.1 x 5.1 ” (20 x 13 x 13 cm)
Two Ways to Charge the Yeti 200X
- Recharge from the sun by connecting a compatible solar panel. Charge time is dependent on the size of the solar panel. The Boulder 50 will fully recharge the Yeti 200X in about 6-8 hours.
- Plug it into the wall. Fully recharges in about 4 hours.
What Can the Yeti 200X Power?
The Yeti 200X is great for all your smaller devices, tablets, and laptops. On one full battery, this generator can top up your devices again and again:
Smartphone 16 Recharges
Headlamp 38 Recharges
DSLR Camera (18Wh) 11 Recharges
Tablet 6 Recharges
Laptop 4 Recharges
- Cell Chemistry: Li-ion NMC
- Peak Capacity: 187Wh (14.4V, up to 13Ah)
- Lifecycles: 500 cycles to 80% (discharge rate: 1C, full charge/discharge, Temp 25C)
- For Maximum Shelf-life: Keep plugged in, or charge every 3-6 months
- Management system: MPPT charge controller, low battery protection