The Goal Zero Yeti 1500x is a best-selling power solution that gives you safe, powerful, high-quality energy for emergencies and outdoor activity. One of the most versatile and innovative power stations on the market, the Yeti 1500x was built from the ground up. Built-in surge allowances and multi-stage protection means incredible compatibility with devices ranging from lights and laptops to refrigerators and power tools.
The X series of Yetis are equipped with Wifi connectivity so you can monitor your unit and control it remotely via the mobile app. You can turn ports on and off, check battery levels, and even updated Yeti’s firmware – all from your phone. The Goal Zero Yeti App is available through the Apple App and Google Play stores.
The AC inverter is equipped with multi-stage surge capability that sets a new industry standard for portable power. From USB to AC outputs you can plug and play with more devices than ever – power tools, kettles, refrigerators, and more. The generator can be charged by solar panels and/or directly from the wall. For standard or light use (approximately 30-40% of the generator’s power each day), we recommend 1x Boulder 100 solar panel. If you are planning to use a lot of power, adapters can be purchased to connect up to 6 Boulder 100 panels to suit your needs.
With the award-winning information display, you get real-time usage data when you need it. The information available includes a runtime/recharge time estimator and an input/output meter.
High-Quality Replaceable Lithium Battery
The lithium cells in the Yeti 1500x feature additional monitoring for superior management and safety so you can rest easy. These batteries also yield long runtimes and are lightweight in comparison to their lead-acid counterparts. It is recommended that the Lithium Yeti be plugged in (AC or solar) as often as possible to prolong the life of the battery. Without regular charging, the battery will hold power for 10-12 months.
You can charge your Goal Zero Yeti 1500X from the wall, through solar panels, or from your car.* Here’s how long it will take to charge your unit from these sources:
- Wall Outlet (120W): 14 Hours
- Boulder 50 Solar Panel: 36-72 Hours
- Boulder 100 Solar Panel: 18-36 Hours
- Boulder 200 Solar Panel: 9-18 Hours
*Only plug your unit into your car’s 12V adapter with the correct Goal Zero cable, not with a regular charging cable.
How Many Times Will the Yeti 1500X Charge my Devices?
Smart Phone (12 Wh): 127
Tablet (30 Wh): 51
Laptop (50 Wh): 31
POV Camera (5 Wh): 303
DSLR Camera (18 Wh): 84
Head Lamp (5 Wh): 303
Hours of Runtime
Light Bulb (11 Wh): 138
CPAP (65 Wh): 24
TV (42″ LED) (100 Wh): 15
Pellet Grill (60 Wh): 26
Microwave (1000 Wh): 2
Portable Fridge (25 Wh): 61
Mini Fridge(35 Wh): 44
Full-Size Refrigerator (55 Wh): 28
Circular Saw (13 Amp) (1500 Wh): 1
- USB-A port (output): 5V, up to 2.4A (12W max), regulated
- USB-C port (output): 5 – 12V, up to 3.0A (18W max), regulated
- USB-C PD port (input / output): 5 – 20V, up to 3.0A (60W max), regulated
- 6mm port (output, 6mm): 12V, up to 10A (120W max), regulated
- 12V car port (output): 12V, up to 13A (160W max), regulated
- 12V High Power Port (output): 12V, up to 30A (360W max), regulated (front face/under lid)
- 120V AC Inverter: 120VAC 60Hz, 16.5A (2000W, 3500W surge) (output, pure sine wave)
- Charging port (input, 8mm): 14-50V, up to 10A (150W max) (front face/under lid)
- High Power charging port (input): 14-50V, up to 50A (600W max)
- Expansion Module port Covered port under the lid. To be used with Goal Zero expansion modules only.
- Cell chemistry: Li-ion NMC
- Pack capacity: 1516Wh (10.8V, 140.4Ah)
- Single Cell Equivalent Capacity: 421Ah @ 3.6V
- Pack Lithium Content: 126g
- Lifecycles: 500 Cycles to 80% capacity (Discharge rate: 1C, Full charge/discharge, Temp: 25C)
- Shelf-life: Charge every 3-6 months
- Management system: MPPT charge controller
- Weight: 45.6 lbs (20.7 kg)
- Chainable: no
- Simultaneous recharge & discharge: yes
- Dimensions: 15.25 x 10.23 x 10.37 in (38.74 x 25.98 x 26.34 cm)
- Operating Usage Temp: 32-104F (0-40 C)
- Warranty: 24 Months
How Long Will it Take to Charge Your Device From Goal Zero Products?
It takes the same amount of time to charge your device from a Goal Zero power pack as it does from the wall.