The Goal Zero Yeti 1400 Lithium uses next-generation technology to give you a safe, powerful, high-quality energy option for emergencies and outdoor activity. One of the most versatile and innovative power stations on the market, the Yeti 1400 was built from the ground up. Built-in surge allowances and multi-stage protection means incredible compatibility with devices ranging from lights and laptops, to refrigerators and power tools.
Select Yetis are now equipped with Wifi connectivity so you can monitor your unit and control it remotely via a convenient mobile app. You can turn ports on and off, check battery levels, and even updated Yeti’s firmware – all from your phone. The Goal Zero Yeti App is available through the Apple App and Google Play stores.
The AC inverter is equipped with multi-stage surge capability that sets a new industry standard for portable power. From USB to AC outputs you can plug and play with more devices than ever – power tools, water boilers, refrigerators, and more. The generator can be charged by solar panels and/or directly from the wall. For standard or light use (approximately 30-40% of the generator’s power each day) we recommend 1x Boulder 100 solar panel. If you are planning to use a lot of power, adapters can be purchased to connect up to 6 Boulder 100 panels to suit your needs.
With the award-winning information display you get real-time usage data when you need it. Information available includes runtime/recharge time estimator and an input/output meter.
High Quality Replaceable Lithium Battery
The lithium cells in the Yeti 1400 feature additional monitoring for superior management and safety so you can rest easy. These batteries also yield long runtimes and are lightweight in comparison to their lead-acid counterparts. It is recommended that the Lithium Yeti be plugged in (AC or solar) as often as possible to prolong the life of the battery. Without regular charging the battery will hold power for 10-12 months.
- Wall Charger (5A): 25 Hours
- Maximum Input (360W solar panels): 4.5 Hours
- Boulder 50 Solar Panel: 56 – 112 Hours
- Boulder 100 Solar Panel: 28 – 56 Hours
- Boulder 200 Solar Panel: 14 – 28 Hours
- USB-A port (output): 5V, up to 2.4A (12W max), regulated
- USB-C port (output): 5V, up to 3.0A (15W max), regulated
- USB PD port (output): 5V, 12V, 20V up to 3.0A (60W max)
- 6mm Port (output): 12V, up to 10A (120W max)
- 12V car port (output): 12V, up to 10A (120W max)
- 12V Power Pole Port (output): 12V, up to 20A (240W max)
- 120V AC inverter (output, pure sine wave): 120VAC, 60hZ, 12.5A (1500W, 3000W surge)
- Charging Port (input, 8mm): 14-22V, up to 10A (120W max)
- Power Pole Charging Port (input): 14-22V, up to 30A (360W max)
- Expansion Module Port: Covered port under the lid. To be used with Goal Zero expansion modules only.
- Cell Chemistry: Li-ion NMC
- Pack Capacity: 1425Wh (10.8V, 132Ah)
- Single Cell Equivalent Capacity: 396Ah @ 3.6V
- Lifecycles: 500 cycles to 80% capacity (Discharge rate: 1C, Full charge/discharge, Temp: 25C)
- Shelf-life: Charge every 3-6 months
- Management System: PWM charge controller, low battery protection
- Weight: 43.7 lbs (19.8 kg)
- Dimensions: 10.1 x 15.3 x 10.4 in (25.7 x 28.9 x 26.4 cm)
- Operating Usage Temp: 32-104F (0-40 C)
- Warranty: 12 Months
- WiFi RF Certification: FCC/CE/IC/TELEC/KCC/SRRC/NCC
- WiFi Protocols: 802.11 b/g/n (802.11n up to 150 Mbps)
- WiFi Frequency Range: 2.4~2.5 GHz”
The Goal Zero Yeti 1400 Lithium Generator powers your device in 3 ways:
4 high-speed USB ports (2.4A). Great for your phones, tablets, and wearables.
The 12V best charges all your 12V powered devices. (10A, 120W max)
- AC Inverter
Plug in your device just as you would the wall. There are two AC Outlets (pure-sine wave, 1500W, 3000W surge)
What to Power With the Goal Zero Yeti 1400 Lithium Generator
Smartphones, Lights, Camera Equipment, Tablets,12V Appliances, Laptops, CPAP, Display Monitors, Blenders, Speakers, Drills, Grills/Smokers, Power Tools, TV/Electronics, Fridges, etc.
How Long Will it Take to Charge Your Device From Goal Zero Products?
It takes the same amount of time to charge your device from a Goal Zero power pack as it does from the wall.