Total Prepare ships across Canada, and charges are always in Canadian dollars. Please allow up to 7 business days for your order to ship once it is placed. You will be sent the tracking information for your order once it is ready for pick up by the courier.
Total Prepare uses secure, cost-effective, and safe couriers to deliver your products. Most orders will travel with either UPS, Canada Post, TForce Solutions, or FedEx, however alternatives may be used for larger orders or to meet specific geographic needs.
In cases where special services are required, such as a liftgate or delivery appointment, or if shipping to a remote location, additional costs will be applied. You will be contacted about these changes and nothing will be charged without your consent. If our team is unable to reach you within 30 days regarding incurred shipping charges, your order will be cancelled and refunded.
Total Prepare offers free shipping on most orders over $175 before taxes. Here is how you can take advantage of this offer:
- Place over $175 of products in your Shopping Cart.
- Proceed to checkout.
- Ship your items to a single Canadian address.
- Your shipping fee will have the option “FREE Shipping!” – Select this option.
- Place your order and enjoy FREE shipping! (Some locations and items may be exempt from Free Shipping. You will be contacted after placing your order if additional charges are required even if free shipping is selected. See below for details.)
The Fine Print:
- Applies to Canadian delivery addresses only.
- Orders are shipped when all stock is available. If a product is back ordered, the shipment will be held until the back ordered item arrives. Split shipments are made at Total Prepare’s discretion.
- Large water storage containers are excluded from the FREE Shipping offer. Contact our team for a quote on these items.
- Items that are exempt from Free Shipping will state this exemption on their product page and may incur shipping charges (even if Free Shipping is selected.) You will be contacted if this is the case.
- Cancelling items, combining orders, or changing your shipping address, might affect your order’s eligibility for FREE Shipping.
- Discounted corporate/group buys (non-online orders) may be excluded from Free Shipping.
- Applies to orders over $175, before taxes, shipping or handling.
- Some remote or rural locations may incur shipping charges. If you have a zero in your postal code it may count as rural.
- You will not receive FREE Shipping on your order if items are cancelled, bringing the total below $175.
- Total Prepare reserves the right to ship via the courier of our choice with orders that qualify for FREE Shipping. If you would like the order shipped via the method of your choice, additional shipping charges may apply.
- We reserve the right to change or discontinue FREE Shipping at any time.
- Extraordinary freight requirements – lift gates, appointments, etc – may incur additional cost.
Total Prepare encourages customers to contact our team regarding any desired returns prior to shipping the items back to our warehouse. New, unopened items can be returned within 30 days of receipt. The sales receipt or invoice must be included with the return. Returned items will be processed and a store credit issued. Returns are at the customer’s shipping expense unless there is a defect with the product or service provided. Items should be returned in their original packaging to prevent damage.
Customers should expect to receive an email regarding their credit within four weeks of Total Prepare receiving returned items. Depending on the circumstance of the return, customers may receive their credit sooner. Please note that the order’s original shipping charges are not refundable.
Total Prepare does not accept returns of the following items:
- Items that are opened and/or used.
- Items that are damaged by customers.
- Food or water storage containers that have been used.
- Food items
- Bulk Foods
- Clearance Items
- Electronics (other than warranty items)
- If you are unsure if an item is returnable, ask our friendly customer service team at [email protected].
If you receive a faulty item from Total Prepare, please send a note and pictures of the damage to our team at [email protected]. If needed, the product can be returned to Total Prepare for inspection, complete with proof of customer shipping costs. If upon inspection by Total Prepare the item is deemed faulty, Total Prepare will ship a replacement item to the customer at no expense. Total Prepare will also include reimbursement to the customer for any shipping costs incurred to ship the faulty item back to Total Prepare.
If you would prefer to get a different item instead, Total Prepare will ship at no expense unless the shipping costs for the new item are substantially higher as compared to the original item. In this event, the customer will only be charged the increased shipping costs above and beyond what the original would have cost to ship. Total Prepare will also include reimbursement to the customer for any shipping costs incurred by the customer to ship the faulty item back to Total Prepare.
Total Prepare will notify customers via e-mail when the replacement items are processed and ready to be shipped.
NOTE: Due to supplier mandates, prices are subject to change without notice.
Our warehouse is located at 48 Crease Avenue in Victoria BC and we love to meet our local customers! If you would like to pick up your order instead of having it shipped, just select ‘Pick Up in Victoria BC’ as your shipping option when using the checkout. You will receive an order confirmation email and our friendly staff will reach out when your order is packed and ready for pick up. Pickup hours are between 9:30-5 Monday to Friday.
Once our team sends word that the order is ready, products are held in our warehouse for 30 days. If an order is not picked up within 30 days, it will be returned to stock and refunded, less a 10% restocking fee. If you are not able to pick up within 30 days, just call or email our team and we can make arrangements that work for your schedule.