Aquatabs are an internationally recognized water purification tablet that have been tried and tested in a wide range of water sources around the globe.
Aquatabs have been successfully used for water disinfection, often in the most adverse and difficult conditions, by major international aid agencies, militaries and NGO’s including the WHO, UNICEF, MSF, Red Cross, NATO, and French Foreign Legion.
One safe, easy to use Aquatab tablet will treat 1L. Water is ready to drink 30 minutes after mixing.
In stock (can be backordered)
Water is ready to drink 30 minutes after mixing.
Aquatabs are an internationally recognized brand of water purification tablet that have been tried and tested in a wide range of water sources. This unique tablet, while chlorine based, will not colour the water or leave objectionable chemical tastes. Aquatabs are Iodine free, safe to handle and use a stable tablet format that is packed in secure, tamper evident foil packaging. No liquids to leak or glass to break.
– one safe, easy to use Aquatab tablet will treat 1L
– pack contains 50 x 8.5 mg extra strength tablets
– prevent traveler’s diarrhea, giardia, e. Coli, fecal coliforms, cholera, typhoid, and other waterborne disease and illness.
– ideal for food preparation
– perfect for emergency preparedness
– easily fits into first-aid and survival kits
– great for camping, outdoor sports, travel, etc.
– no unpleasant taste or colour.
Aquatabs for 1 L - 50-Pack Carton
Need more info? Contact us via form below! Required fields are marked with *