Durable and long lasting, the WaterBrick is a 3.5 gallon multi-use, food safe container that is ideal for your storage needs. WaterBricks stack and lock together, making them perfect for vertical storage space without the need for an unwieldy water barrel or tanker. These containers are perfect for water, dried foods, and supplies. The detachable handle is ergonomically designed for easy carrying, and the holes through each brick allow them to be tied down or staked for secure transport or storage.
One WaterBrick is approximately 3 days (72 hours) of water for an individual, and weighs about 30 pounds when filled.
Product Specifications for each WaterBrick
- Size: 9″ W x 18″ L x 6″ H (shaped like rectangular blocks)
- Product Weight when Empty: 2.52 pounds
- Stacking Strength: due to 2 interior conical reinforcement columns
- Interlocking Strength: they interlock using their male and female connectors (cross stack for safety)
- Wide Lid Opening is 3 1/4” in diameter – can fit average adult hand to reach inside
- Full rubber gasket creating a tight seal is included inside the lid
- Recommended Stacking Height: 4 feet
- Average wall thickness of container is approximately 3/32 of an inch (.090)
- Meets FDA standards and BPA free
Check out our Emergency Water Storage Treatment Kit – Keeps water potable for up to 5 years!