The Volcano 3 Collapsible Propane Grill is the most versatile and efficient grill on the market today. From the backyard to the great outdoors, this 3-fuel cooker allows you to cook whatever you want, whenever you want.
Our most popular model for a reason, this Volcano has tri-fuel capability which sets it apart from all other outdoor cooking options. This unit combines the greatest variety of cooking options with easy portability. This Volcano collapses down to 5″ and is easily transported in the included storage bag. This model can be used with Charcoal, Propane or Wood and is highly efficient.
The Volcano is the last outdoor cooker you will ever need!
VOLCANO TRI-FUELED GRILL burns Propane, Wood or Charcoal Briquettes
- Easily opens and closes
- Very compact – folds in on itself and the legs retract
- In closed position the unit is only 5″ high x 15.5″ in diameter
- Simply pull up on the handle and the entire grill pops open to 10.5″ high
- Unique heating chamber saves you fuel by channeling the heat upwards towards food
- Area surrounding grill is cooler, allowing you to cook with the grill on a variety of surfaces
- Designed to be portable, adjustable, and an efficient cooker and self-contained fire pit
- Stores easily in its carrying bag
- Ideal for emergency preparedness and camping
- Volcano collapsible grill
- Bottom grate – use this for charcoal or wood – remove when using propane
- Diffuser plate – place on top of propane burner for more even heat; if you like to grill with briquettes, place your briquettes on this for a better searing temperature
- Top Grill – approx. 13″ diameter – 144 square inches of cooking surface
- Propane burner and cradle – burner is 19,500 BTU’s
- Regulator Hose Assembly – hooks up to a 20lb propane bottle
- Chicken stick – holds a match for easier lighting
- Wrenches – to connect/disconnect hose with burner
- Carrying case – 500 denier nylon – holds everything; top pocket for grill storage
Propane – Set the stove on a level surface. Completely open the adjustable vents to allow the maximum air flow. Your Propane Attachment Kit instruction manual will help you setup the stove for use with propane Place the fire source (we recommend a long barbecue style lighter, but matches, lighter, and etc. will work.) at the lip of the burner. Slowly turn on the gas supply. The fire source will ignite the gas. Included is a heat deflector plate that is designed to be placed directly on the burner cradle to assist in even heat generation. See more detailed instructions
Charcoal – Set the stove on a level surface. When you begin, completely open the adjustable vents to allow the maximum air flow. We recommend placing the charcoal in a compact, single layer (12-24 briquettes max.) on the bottom grate. Apply a small amount of lighter fluid to each briquette and light. The briquettes should be ready to cook within 15 minutes.
Temp Control – The amount of heat produced is controlled – only when using briquettes and wood – by the adjustable air vent. With the vent in the open position, more heat is produced and the briquettes last for a shorter period of time. When the vent is in the closed position, less heat is produced and the briquettes last for a longer period of time.
Wood – Set the stove on a level surface. Completely open the adjustable vents to allow the maximum air flow. Place your wood fuel inside the heat chamber on the bottom grate and light. Filling the stove higher than 1/4 full may allow the flame to exceed the confines of the stove and will produce excessive heat (see video). Caution: Avoid filling the stove more than 1/4 full with wood. (The flame should NEVER go out of the Volcano. Use discretion. Excessive heat will cause damage to the stove and cooking surfaces, and cooking utensils.)
- Weight = 26lbs
- Shipping dimensions 18 X 18 X 6
- Footprint when open. 19.5″ diameter circle
- Height when open – 10.75 inches
- Made from cold rolled steel
- Designed in the USA
- Burner is 19,500 BTU’s
- Patented cook chamber. U.S. Patent. #6314955
Frequently Asked QuestionsMy Volcano arrived with an oily film, is this okay? Volcano Stoves are covered in a fine layer of oil by the manufacturer to protect the unit against condensation and rust during shipping. It is perfectly normal and will not effect the performance of the stove. How can I keep my Volcano in optimal shape? After your stove has cooled off, rub it down with a bit of vegetable oil (further instructions in your users manual). Do not leave your Volcano in the elements.
Volcano 3 Collapsible Grill / Stove - With Propane Attachment Kit
Need more info? Contact us via form below! Required fields are marked with *