The Tribe One RackNet is a versatile tie down system that adjusts to the gear on your rack using sliding hubs. These hubs allows you to change your points of pressure, as well as tighten your gear from the top down. With the ability to convert the RackNet from a six point to a four point tie down, it can be used with ATVs, UTVs, Jeeps, cars, boats and more.
Eliminate bulky cargo nets and tangles of bungee cords with the RackNet. It works on most off road vehicles, and simplifies hauling gear. Remove gear from your rack without having to undo any of the six attachment points. Slide the patented center hubs to adjust for optimal pressure on your gear. When your done, just tighten the RackNet back up from the top down using the same center hubs.
- Material: 4.75 mm (3/16″) Nylon Shock Cord
- Coverage Area: 4 Cubic Meters (12 Cubic Ft.)
- Tensile Strength: 136 kg (300 lbs)
- Feature 1: Adjustable Center Hubs
- Feature 2: 6 or 4 Point Configuration
- Colour: Black
- Includes: 6 aluminum carabiners
*ATV and SUP not included