Water storage is and has always been the #1 priority in any individual, family, corporate, institutional or health care water and food storage program. The Super Tanker continues to be the most sensible, most reliable, most tried, true and tested large volume, gravity fed water storage container available.
The Super Tankers are better than ever with exclusive new design features including larger capacity tanks, bullet proof brass bulkhead fittings, recessed protected spring loaded vented cap, slimmer foot print, NSF approval, and an unprecedented 20 year life expectancy with a 3 year warranty.
This innovative gravity fed system makes sufficient water storage easy for you and your family. Available in either 135 or 275 gallon tanks in natural white. The newly designed Super Tanker boasts a minimum of 275 days of water storage for one adult or a family of 4 (based on 1 gallon, or 4 litres, of water per person, per day).
The new and improved Super Tanker features
- Increased sizes of 135 & 275 gallon capacities
- Minimizes valuable storage & maximizes essential water storage volume
- 24″ x 40″ slim design foot print fits through any doorway
- 275 gallon model is 24″W x 40″D x 80″H
- Seamless rotation mold construction
- Engineered and rated for up to 3,000 lbs of water storage in a vertical cylinder
- Recessed protected spring loaded vented cap
- New heavy duty molded-in brass bulkhead fittings
- Embedded water level increments in gallons & litres
- Safe, simple, user-friendly gravity fed system
- Easy container fill-ups even when positioned next to walls or other fixed objects
- Made with the best HDPE (High Density Polyethylene), FDA, HPB, NSF approved, BPA Free food grade materials
- Complete hardware valve kit & set-up instructions included
- Warning labels now in English, French & Spanish
- 3 Year material & workmanship warranty
- 15 Year degradation rating against UV exposure
- 20 Years life expectancy when stored away from UV exposure
- If storing outside, make sure the entire top is covered from exposure to the elements.
Additional Landed Freight Charge of $65.00 plus Shipping Charges (to be determined) will be added after the order has been placed. Please call 888 832 1733 for the shipping cost to your location. Thank you!