- 2 servings per pouch at a hearty 550 calories per serving!
- 3 year shelf life
- Cook your meal right in the bag – add boiling water and wait 20 minutes
- The highest protein and most calorie-dense meal in the whole Backpacker’s Pantry lineup!
- Vegan and Gluten-free!
- Made in Boulder, Colorado in a 100% renewable energy facility
- Remove and discard enclosed oxygen absorber
- Remove peanut and peanut butter packets
- Add peanut butter to other ingredients in pouch
- Add two cups (420 ml) boiling water
- Stir thoroughly. Seal and let sit for 15-20 minutes
- Stir, then sprinkle peanuts over entrée and serve. Enjoy!
Pre-cooked parboiled long grain brown rice, organic peanut butter (organic dry roasted peanuts, organic palm fruit oil), sauce (tamari soy sauce (soybeans, salt), maltodextrin, salt), sesame seed, fructose (from corn), garlic, onion, coriander seed, crushed red chili pepper, cumin seed, dry roasted peanuts, organic textured soy protein, freeze dried vegetables (potatoes, super-sweet corn, broccoli), onion, carrots, red bell peppers, organic dried tomato flakes, celery, peas, cabbage, green bell peppers, parsley.