Extend the life of your Complete Toilet Set, or add some sanitation preparations to your bug-out bag, with the Sanitation Pack! With all the basic tools to take care of waste in a sanitary and safe way this kit will help give you peace of mind when nature calls.
In stock (can be backordered)
Sanitation needs are often overlooked when it comes to emergency preparedness. Toilets may be inaccessible or non functional. You will need ways to manage your waste when the need arises. Managing and disposing of waste properly throughout an emergency situation is an important health issue. Disease and illness spread quickly, especially when people are stressed. Taking care of your waste will help minimize the spread of germs.
The Sanitation Pack comes with necessary components to properly dispose of your waste. Whether you are putting together kits for your home, school, or workplace, all emergency kits should have a way to deal with sanitary needs.
If it’s likely that you will be in an open area, then add a Privacy Tent for a sheltered place to go.
- 1 x Blue Gel (12 oz bag, reusable scoop included. 1 oz per use, so 12 uses per bag)
- 1 x Roll of Biodegradable Liners (10 pack)
- 1 x Biohazard Bag
- 1 x Nitrile Gloves (pair)
- 1 x Hand Sanitizer (2 oz)
- 1 x Toilet Paper Roll
- Place biodegradable liner inside a bucket, dry toilet, or other toilet stand-in. Or, if able and toilet substitute is unavailable, stand or squat over liner.
- Add 1 scoop of Blue Gel inside the liner before use (a scoop of Blue Gel will gel about 1 gallon of liquid waste)
- After use, gently agitate the liner to mix Blue Gel with liquid waste
- Allow 5 to 10 minutes for liquid waste to gel
- Dispose of liner and its contents in the Biohazard Bag for safe disposal at at later time
Ingredients in Blue Gel
- Sodium Polyacrylate
Toilet Sanitation Pack with Blue Gel
Need more info? Contact us via form below! Required fields are marked with *