The Primus Classic Trail Backpacking Stove is a Swedish innovation, created in the 1980’s. Since then, it has become an essential and well-loved stove option for all types of adventures. Designed with no folding parts, it is robust, stable, and durable, able to support larger pots. The stove attaches quickly and easily to the Power Gas cannister (not included), and provides a 10,000 BTU (2800 W) flame that can boil a liter of water in under four minutes.
Breaking down camp is easy – simply remove the burner and stow it in it’s nylon storage bag.
- Robust and durable with no folding parts, this stove is incredibly easy to use and can be passed down for generations
- Wide flame excels at heating larger pots to cook for 1-3 people
- Static 4-point pot supports offer extra stability and wind resistance while comfortably holding a variety of pot sizes
- Comes with a nylon storage bag
- Invented in Sweden
- Gas NOT included
- weight: 6.9oz
- dimensions: 4.9″ x 4.9” x 3.2”
- output: 10,000 BTU
- feeds: 1-3