Legacy Premium makes getting equipped with high-quality preparedness food affordable and practical for everyone. Not only are Legacy’s 2-month emergency meals wisely packaged so that they are easy to store and have a long term shelf life, they are also made with high-quality, gourmet ingredients that will nourish your body in disaster situations. With no GMOs, trans fats, high fructose corn syrup, or MSG, Legacy food storage is all about building bodies up, not tearing them down. This is because Legacy recognizes what is wise to feed the body when it needs nourishment the most, and that’s something not all emergency food storage companies can say.
But Legacy’s preparedness food isn’t just for emergencies. Take it along on your hiking and camping trips for a lightweight and easy-to-prepare meal, or mix it up on a busy week night when you don’t feel like spending a lot of time in the kitchen. Simply add boiling water, simmer, and your meal is ready. When you have Legacy’s 2-month supply of food in your cupboard, you not only have emergency preparedness, you also have options for life.
Purchase the 2-month supply today and take a wise step toward achieving total emergency preparedness.
This provides 3 meals a day per person for 2 people, which averages to around 1,100 calories a day. We recommend supplementing with additional sides, to fulfill the rest of your caloric needs as desired and per your emergency plan. Please reference our extensive chart below for more detail, including the number of total 2,000 calorie days per package.
- Average of 402 calories per serving
- 3 servings per day for two persons for two months
- 3 meals per day includes a hearty meal for breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Simple to prepare meals – Just add water! (Remember: U.S. cups are smaller than metric cups)
- 4 different breakfast options and 12 lunch/dinner entrées to choose from
- 100% Certified GMO Free
- 25 year shelf life
- Made in the USA
- Lowest cost per serving and calorie in the food storage industry
- Meals have no Trans Fats or Cholesterol, no added MSG, are Low in Sodium, are Vegetarian Friendly and are a Good Source of Fiber
- Gluten Free meals included (For a fully gluten free package click here)
- Meals come packaged in 4-serving Mylar pouches with an Oxygen Absorber and a Nitrogen Flush
- Mylar pouches stored in stackable, heavy-duty, BPA-free plastic buckets
- Only 128 Litres of water needed to re-hydrate all 360 servings
Click on Meal Name for Nutritional Information
Nine Grain Cereal – 32 Servings
Maple Oatmeal with Brown Sugar – 32 Servings
Strawberry Creamy Wheat – 28 Servings
Old Fashion Pancake Mix – 28 Servings
Italian Pasta with Marinara – 16 Servings
Pasta Alfredo – 24 Servings
Pasta Primavera – 24 Servings
Enchilada Beans and Rice (GF) – 16 Servings
Stroganoff – 16 Servings
Cheese & Broccoli Bake (GF) – 16 Servings
Creamy a la King (GF) – 8 Servings
Vegetable and Rotini Pasta – 16 Servings
Macaroni and Cheese – 24 Servings
Creamy Potato Soup (GF) – 32 Servings
Classic Chili (GF) – 24 Servings
White Bean Chili (GF) – 24 Servings
Meal selection may vary.
GF = Certified Gluten Free
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find the expiry date for my bucket? Each pouch is individually labelled with both the manufacturing and expiry date.
If I open the bucket, will all of the pouches go bad? The expiry date is valid for every individual pouch as long as they are not opened, so you can open the bucket to check the expiry date or sample pouches without fear!