Legacy Premium makes getting equipped with high-quality preparedness food affordable and practical for everyone. Not only are Legacy’s emergency meals wisely packaged so that they are easy to store and have a long term shelf life, they are also made with high-quality, gourmet ingredients that will nourish your body in disaster situations. With no GMOs, trans fats, high-fructose corn syrup, or MSG, Legacy food storage is all about building bodies up, not tearing them down. This is because Legacy recognizes what is wise to feed the body when it needs nourishment the most, and that’s something not all emergency food storage companies can say.
But Legacy’s preparedness food packages aren’t just for emergencies. Take it along on your hiking and camping trips for a lightweight and easy-to-prepare meal, or mix it up on a busy week night when you don’t feel like spending a lot of time in the kitchen. Simply add boiling water, simmer, and your meal is ready.
- Average of 402 calories per serving
- Simple to prepare meals – Just add water! (Remember: U.S. cups are smaller than metric cups)
- 4 different breakfast options and 12 lunch/dinner entrées to choose from
- 100% Certified GMO Free
- 25-year shelf life
- Made in the USA
- Lowest cost per serving and calorie in the food storage industry
- Meals have no Trans Fats or Cholesterol, no added MSG, are Low in Sodium, are Vegetarian Friendly and are a Good Source of Fiber
- Gluten-Free meals included (For a fully gluten free package click here)
- Meals come packaged in 4-serving Mylar pouches with an Oxygen Absorber and a Nitrogen Flush
- Mylar pouches stored in stackable, heavy-duty, BPA-free plastic buckets
- Only 128 Litres of water needed to re-hydrate all 360 servings
Click on Meal Name for Nutritional Information
Italian Pasta with Marinara – 16 Servings
Pasta Alfredo – 24 Servings
Pasta Primavera – 24 Servings
Enchilada Beans and Rice (GF) – 16 Servings
Stroganoff – 16 Servings
Cheese & Broccoli Bake (GF) – 16 Servings
Creamy a la King (GF) – 8 Servings
Vegetable and Rotini Pasta – 16 Servings
Macaroni and Cheese – 24 Servings
Creamy Potato Soup (GF) – 32 Servings
Classic Chili (GF) – 24 Servings
White Bean Chili (GF) – 24 Servings
Meal selection may vary.
GF = Certified Gluten Free
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I know how much freeze dried emergency food I need?
Because serving sizes are not uniform across all brands, we recommend calculating your needs using calories. In very basic terms, calories represent how much energy food gives you. On average, a person needs 2,000 calories per day to be comfortable, so this is the amount we recommend planning around. Below, you can find a chart that shows how many days of food this package represents based on eating 2,000 calories a day, for different numbers of people.
We also include 1,200 calorie days for reference. 1,200 Calories is the bare minimum you should prepare for. It will get you by, but expect to be hungry! (For reference, coma patients get around 1,100 calories each day just to maintain their resting state.)
Where can I find the expiry date for my emergency food?
Pouches are individually labelled with the manufacturing dates. If stored in a cool, dry place the food will last for 25 years from that date.
If I open the bucket, will the emergency food go bad?
The shelf life is for individual pouches as long as they are not opened, so you can open the bucket to check the manufacturing dates or sample pouches without fear!