When you look at the sheer amount of food in the Premium 2880 Serving Package it is hard to imagine ever finding yourself in a food crisis or emergency. This generous package from Legacy Premium food storage provides 3 servings per day for 4 people for 8 months, which is no small feat. To effectively store this much food we encourage you to plan on having an area roughly the size of a washing machine and dryer to stack your buckets. As you stack this package safely in your home you will feel true peace of mind knowing that your family will not go without in the face of an emergency.
- Average of 400 calories per serving
- 3 servings per day for 4 people for 8 months
- 3 simple to prepare meals per day; one for breakfast, lunch, and dinner – Just add water! (Remember: U.S. cups are smaller than metric cups)
- 4 different breakfast options and 12 lunch/dinner entrées to choose from
- 100% Certified GMO Free
- 25 year shelf life
- Made in the USA
- Lowest cost per serving and calorie in the food storage industry
- Meals have no Trans Fats or Cholesterol, no added MSG, are Low in Sodium, are Vegetarian Friendly and are a Good Source of Fiber
- Gluten Free meals included
- Meals come packaged in 4-serving Mylar pouches with an Oxygen Absorber and a Nitrogen Flush
- Mylar pouches stored in stackable, heavy-duty, BPA-free plastic buckets
- Only 1024 Litres of water needed to re-hydrate all 2880 servings
Click on Meal Name for Nutritional Information
Italian Pasta with Marinara – 128 Servings
Pasta Alfredo – 192 Servings
Pasta Primavera – 192 Servings
Enchilada Beans and Rice (GF) – 128 Servings
Stroganoff – 128 Servings
Cheese & Broccoli Bake (GF) – 128 Servings
Creamy a la King (GF) – 64 Servings
Vegetable and Rotini Pasta – 128 Servings
Macaroni and Cheese – 192 Servings
Creamy Potato Soup (GF) – 256 Servings
Classic Chili (GF) – 192 Servings
White Bean Chili (GF) – 192 Servings
Meal selection may vary.
GF = Certified Gluten Free
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find the expiry date for my bucket? Each pouch is individually labelled with both the manufacturing and expiry date.
If I open the bucket, will all of the pouches go bad? The expiry date is valid for every individual pouch as long as they are not opened, so you can open the bucket to check the expiry date or sample pouches without fear!