Premium 1440 Serving Package
One of Legacy Premium’s premier package options, the Premium 1440 Serving Package contains enough emergency food to provide 1 person three meals per day for 18 months. This package contains a wonderful variety of freeze dried and dehydrated entrees and was designed for even the most serious emergency food storage. The space needed to store this extensive package is roughly about the size of a washing machine, so plan accordingly. Enjoy the peace of mind that comes from knowing that your family will be well fed during a food crisis or shortage.
- Average of 400 calories per serving
- 3 servings per day for 1 person for 18 months
- 3 simple to prepare meals per day; one for breakfast, lunch, and dinner – Just add water! (Remember: U.S. cups are smaller than metric cups)
- 4 different breakfast options and 12 lunch/dinner entrees to choose from
- 100% Certified GMO Free
- 25 year shelf life
- Made in the USA
- Lowest cost per serving and calorie in the food storage industry
- Meals have no Trans Fats or Cholesterol, no added MSG, are Low in Sodium, are Vegetarian Friendly and are a Good Source of Fiber
- Gluten Free meals included
- Meals come packaged in 4-serving Mylar pouches with an Oxygen Absorber and a Nitrogen Flush
- Mylar pouches stored in stackable, heavy-duty, BPA-free plastic buckets
- Only 512 Litres of water needed to re-hydrate all 1440 servings
Click on Meal Name for Nutritional Information
Italian Pasta with Marinara – 64 Servings
Pasta Alfredo – 96 Servings
Pasta Primavera – 96 Servings
Enchilada Beans and Rice (GF) – 64 Servings
Stroganoff – 64 Servings
Cheese & Broccoli Bake (GF) – 64 Servings
Creamy a la King (GF) – 32 Servings
Vegetable and Rotini Pasta – 64 Servings
Macaroni and Cheese – 96 Servings
Creamy Potato Soup (GF) – 128 Servings
Classic Chili (GF) – 96 Servings
White Bean Chili (GF) – 96 Servings
Meal selection may vary.
GF = Certified Gluten Free
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find the expiry date for my bucket? Each pouch is individually labelled with both the manufacturing and expiry date.
If I open the bucket, will all of the pouches go bad? The expiry date is valid for every individual pouch as long as they are not opened, so you can open the bucket to check the expiry date or sample pouches without fear!