The Legacy Premium 1080 Serving Package is high on the list of the most popular items we have available. Providing the average family of four (2 adults, 2 children) with 3 servings per day for 3 months, it is an ideal size package for anyone hoping to protect their family from disaster. Your family will be prepared with plenty of readily available, great tasting food in any time of need. With sturdy, stackable buckets to store and preserve your food, the 1080 Serving Package simplifies emergency food storage for your family, ensuring that your most precious assets are protected.
- Average of 400 calories per serving
- 3 servings per day for a family of four for 3 months
- 3 simple to prepare meals per day; one for breakfast, lunch, and dinner – Just add water! (Remember: U.S. cups are smaller than metric cups)
- 4 different breakfast options and 12 lunch/dinner entrees to choose from
- 100% Certified GMO Free
- 25 year shelf life
- Made in the USA
- Lowest cost per serving and calorie in the food storage industry
- Meals have no Trans Fats or Cholesterol, no added MSG, are Low in Sodium, are Vegetarian Friendly and are a Good Source of Fiber
- Gluten Free meals included
- Meals come packaged in 4-serving Mylar pouches with an Oxygen Absorber and a Nitrogen Flush
- Mylar pouches stored in stackable, heavy-duty, BPA-free plastic buckets
- Only 384 Litres of water needed to re-hydrate all 1080 servings
Click on Meal Name for Nutritional Information
Italian Pasta with Marinara 48 Servings
Pasta Alfredo – 72 Servings
Pasta Primavera – 72 Servings
Enchilada Beans and Rice (GF) – 48 Servings
Stroganoff – 48 Servings
Cheese & Broccoli Bake (GF) – 48 Servings
Creamy a la King (GF) – 24 Servings
Vegetable and Rotini Pasta – 48 Servings
Macaroni and Cheese – 72 Servings
Creamy Potato Soup (GF) – 96 Servings
Classic Chili (GF) – 72 Servings
White Bean Chili (GF) – 72 Servings
Meal selection may vary.
GF = Certified Gluten Free
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find the expiry date for my bucket? Each pouch is individually labelled with both the manufacturing and expiry date.
If I open the bucket, will all of the pouches go bad? The expiry date is valid for every individual pouch as long as they are not opened, so you can open the bucket to check the expiry date or sample pouches without fear!