N95 Respirator Masks
The N95 NIOSH approved respirator masks are one of the most common types of particulate filtering face piece respirators. These masks are designed to filter at least 95% of airborne particles, but are not resistant to oil. Why should you have a mask in your emergency kit? To protect you against airborne particles due to illness or from dust from a disaster. Add some to your kits or keep them in your car.
- 99.28% Efficiency
- NIOSH Approved
- Contour Fit
- Soft lining
- Hold the respirator in your hand with the nose piece at your fingertips and with the head bands hanging down.
- Position the mask under your chin and over your nose. Stretch and pull the lower head band over your head to the back of your neck, below your ears.
- Stretch and pull the upper head band on the back of your head above your ears.
- Press soft the nosepiece to conform snugly around the nose.
- To test fit – cup both hands over the respirator and inhale sharply. A negative pressure should be felt inside the respirator. If air flows around your nose or air leaks around the edge, reposition the respirator and the head bands for better fit.