Made in Canada by Dent-X and First Nations Procurement Inc., our FN-N95-508 flat fold face mask is engineered for maximum comfort, fantastic seal, and exceptional breathability. This low-cost disposable mask can be used anywhere you go to reduce inhalation of airborne & aerosol bacteria and viruses.
- 5-layer construction includes built-in electrostatic non-woven polypropylene filter
- Manufactured by an authorized Health Canada MDEL license holder
- Filtration meets NIOSH N95 and Health Canada FFR requirements for Particle Filtration Efficiency (PFE) and Bacteria Filtration Efficiency (BFE). Actual results BFE 99.9% and PFE >98% in independent testing by 3rd party lab
- Note: due to a more convenient ear loop design, this mask does not carry an official NIOSH “N95” certification.
- Extra large moldable metal nose piece creates a tight seal that reduces air leakage and glasses fogging
- Easy breathing. Meets N95 and Health Canada FFR test criteria for inhalation and exhalation resistance as verified by 3rd party testing.
- Dispose after 8 hours of accumulated use (e.g. eight 1-hour trips to the grocery store, or one 8-hour work day)
- Fits most adults and teenagers 12+
- Flat-fold masks outperform conventional “cup style” N95 respirator masks in fit test studies across a wide variety of face shapes.
This mask features a metal nose piece and expandable 3D shape.
The 3D horizontal-fold shape creates a large filter surface that’s easier to breathe through, keeping you cooler and more comfortable vs vertical-fold KN95 and FFP2 styles.
The wide and soft fabric flaps spread the pressure gently across your face to eliminate pressure points and discomfort of traditional cup style N95 masks.
Why buy Canadian made?
- A portion of each sale goes towards helping the Canadian Cancer Society
- ISO 9001:2015 certified
- They are made by a Certified Aboriginal Business (via the Canadian Council for Aboriginal Business)
Do these masks have a shelf life?
Yes – when stored in the original packaging, in temperatures between -20° and 30° C these masks have a shelf life of 5 years.
Do you ship these to…?
Total Prepare ships throughout Canada.