The Mexican Cowboy Beans and Brown Rice from Backpacker’s Pantry are so good, you’ll think they were prepared in a dutch oven over an open fire! However, it’s a cook-in-pouch meal so all you have to do is boil water! Perfect for taking into the backcountry or on the ranch- this delectable blend of pinto beans, brown rice, Mexican-style sauce, hickory smoke, and seasonings will thrill your taste buds with just the right amount of spice.
Backpacker’s Pantry Mexican Cowboy Beans and Brown Rice is VEGAN!
- 2 Servings per pouch with 380 calories per serving
- 10 year shelf life
- Cook in bag with just boiling water – only takes 20 minutes!
- Made in Boulder, Colorado in a 100% renewable energy facility
- Remove and discard enclosed oxygen absorber
- Add 2 cups (480 ml) of boiling water
- Stir well. Seal and let sit for 15-20 minutes.
- Stir, serve, and enjoy!
Precooked Parboiled Long Grain Brown Rice, Pinto Beans, Sauce (Tomato Powder, Sea Salt, Garlic, Onion, Natural Beer Flavour, Guajillo Chile Peppers, Bacon Flavour, Salt, Molasses [Refiner’s Syrup, Fancy Molasses, Cane Caramel], Cilantro, Hickory Smoke Flavour Powder, Crystallized Lime [Citric Acid, Lime Oil, Lime Juice]), Organic Quinoa.