Meals Ready to Eat
These Military Grade MREs are the most advanced shelf-stable food in the world. Each MRE provides a complete nutritious meal anytime, anywhere. Using the included flameless ration heater, you can heat these meals by using two ounces of water, no stove needed! FEMA (US Federal Emergency Management Agency) has purchased millions of these types of meals because they are perfect for emergency preparedness in case of natural disaster such as floods, power failures and anytime you can’t get into the grocery store. They are also ideal for hunting and camping trips or anyone who works in the field or remote areas.
MREs are 3 course, shelf-stable, ready-to-eat meals developed for feeding military soldiers in the field.
All our MREs are prepared and packaged by US Military contractors and contain the same menu items as found in US Military MREs. Each MRE includes an entrée and side dish, bread or cracker and spread (jam or jelly), dessert, beverage mixes, condiments, and spoon (refer to the visual below for expanded MRE contents). The average food energy per kit is 1,345 calories.
MRE 12 Pack
- 5 year shelf life
- 12 individually retort packaged 3-course MREs
- 4 breakfast meals and 8 lunch/dinner meals
- 100% Military food components
- 1200 Calories in each MRE
- Flameless ration heater in every MRE
- Ready to eat and fully cooked food
- 1 entree, side dish, bread, spread, dessert, cold drink mix, instant cofee, sugar, non-dairy creamy, moist towelette, napkin, slat, pepper, 6″ spoon, and flameless ration heater in each MRE
- Choose between breakfast or entrée pouches
- Your pouch will be one of the breakfast or entrée options listed in the menus below
How the Flameless Ration Heater Works
Each MRE includes an 11g flameless ration heater so you can have a hot meal any time, any where.