- 2 servings per pouch at 360 calories per serving
- 3 year shelf life
- Cook your meal right in the bag – add boiling water and wait 20 minutes
- Made in Boulder, Colorado in a 100% renewable energy facility
- Remove and discard enclosed oxygen absorber.
- Remove peanuts and crushed red chili packets.
- Add peanuts to other ingredients in pouch.
- Add two cups (480 ml) of boiling water.
- Stir thoroughly. Seal and let sit for 15-20 minutes.
- Add crushed red chili to taste.
- Stir and serve. Enjoy!
Precooked parboiled long grain brown rice, sauce (organic textured soy protein, gluten-free tamari sauce (tamari sauce (soybeans, salt), maltodextrin, salt), corn starch, onion, pure cane sugar, sea salt, garlic powder, minced toasted garlic, balsamic vinegar (maltodextrin, balsamic vinegar (contains sulfites), modified food starch, natural flavour (contains malted barley extract), molasses and caramel colour), savory soup base (maltodextrin, salt, autolyzed yeast extract, yeast extract, onion powder, silicon dioxide, turmeric extract (colour), sunflower oil), white pepper, dextrose, crushed red chili pepper, citric acid, maltodextrin, fructose), dry roasted peanuts, freeze-dried cooked white meat chicken, carrots, onion, celery, parsley, green bell pepper, red bell pepper, crushed red chili pepper.