Start your day with a hot cup of coffee no matter what happens. Staying alert, focused, and mentally awake is critical during times of emergency, and Legacy Premium Coffee is the smoothest way to do ensure your body and mind are at their best. With premium beans roasted to perfection, disasters won’t seem so bad as you will be able to start out each day with a fresh, bold, and satisfying cup of caffeine. Featuring a 20 year shelf life and at a price of 55 cents per cup, the 350 Serving Ground Coffee with French Press from Legacy Premium is an absolute must for your emergency food supply.
Time is the enemy of the average coffee bean, breaking down the flavour and aroma of even the best of beans. However, with a 25 year shelf life, these beans will lose none of their best features! The beans are already pre-ground making them convenient- just scoop into the included French Press, add hot water and you have a delightful cup of energy within minutes.
Coffee contains a number of useful nutrients, including vitamin B2, vitamin B3, magnesium, potassium, and various other antioxidants. Plus, if you garden, add your used grounds to the soil for a boost of nutrients that most plants love, and coffee helps to repel rodents!
- French Press for simple, manual preparation
- Ten 10 oz. pouches, with each pouch able to yield 35 one-cup (8 oz.) servings
- Rich and smooth blend made from premium beans
- Medium roast
- 25 year shelf life
- Made in the USA
- Ground Coffee comes packaged in Mylar pouches with an Oxygen Absorber and a Nitrogen Flush
- Mylar pouches stored in a stackable, heavy-duty, BPA-free plastic bucket
Take milk in your coffee? You can find Skim Milk Powder with a 25-year shelf-life here.
Storage Information –
- Weight – 11.60 lbs
- Number of Medium Buckets (14″x11.875″x12.75″) – 1
- Total Number of Buckets – 1