For use with the Grayl UltraPress Compact Purifier & Filter Bottle (not included)
- Virus protection. Removes all waterborne pathogens including viruses (e.g. Hepatitis A, SARS, Rotavirus).
- Bacteria & protozoa protection. Removes all waterborne bacteria (e.g. E. coli, Salmonella) and protozoan cysts (e.g. Giardia, Cryptosporidium).
- Ultra-powdered activated carbon. Filters particulates (sediment, microplastics) and and adsorbsmany chemicals, pesticides, herbicides, heavy metals, VOCs, flavors and odors.
- Shelf life. Stored under proper conditions, an unopened Purifier Cartridge has a shelf life of 10 years. After a cartridge has been used, it lasts at least three additional years.
- Lifespan. Replaceable purifier cartridge lasts 300 uses (40 gal / 150 L)
- Effective against:
- protozoan cysts
- many chemicals
- many heavy metals
- Improves water flavor, odor & clarity
- Weight: 2.8 oz (80 g)
- Size: 2.9″ (7.3 cm) H x 2.7″ (6.7 cm) W
- Compatibility: Ultralight, Quest and Legend
- Materials: ABS food-grade plastic, food-grade silicone
- Press time: 15 seconds per 16 oz (473 ml)
- Fast flow rate: 2 liters/minute
- Lifespan: Replaceable purifier cartridge lasts 300 uses (40 gal / 150 L)
- Shelf life: Stored under proper conditions, an unopened Purifier Cartridge has a shelf life of 10 years. After a cartridge has been used, it lasts at least three additional years.
- Active technology: Electroadsorption, ultra-powdered activated carbon and silver treated zeolites. Unlike standard mechanical filtration, the Quest Purifier Bottle is powered by a patented electroadsorptive media capable of removing submicron pathogens and inorganic contaminants. With [ONE PRESS], electroadhesion and ion exchange create a powerful submicron trap for pathogens (viruses, bacteria and protozoan cysts). Additionally, the purifier media contains many embedded layers of ultra-powdered activated carbon which create a large surface area for removing toxins like chemicals and heavy metals. Silver treated zeolites, a natural antimicrobial, inhibit growth and keeps the purifier fresh between uses.
- Tested according to NSF/ANSI standards: 42 53