The Yeti 400 solar generator is the perfect midsize electric generator. Great for multiple small devices, or your medium power needs the Yeti 400 is ready when you are for adventure or emergencies. Simply plug your generator into a solar panel, wall outlet, or your car’s 12V adapter to charge the Yeti.
When it’s time to charge your devices the Yeti 400 has inputs for USB, AC, and 12V to accommodate a large variety of small and mid-size needs. The display will show the current battery level, as well as the input and output wattage.
Highlights of the Yeti 400
- Quiet, portable power at the push of a button. 400Wh, 33Ah (12V) Battery capacity.
- Chainable and replaceable sealed lead-acid AGM battery weighing 29 lbs.
- Numerous powering options including: two USB ports, two AC outlets and 12V output.
- Recharge from the sun by connecting a compatible solar panel. Charge time is dependent on the size of the solar panel. The Boulder 50 will fully recharge the Yeti 400 in about 16-32 hours.
- Plug it into the wall. Fully recharges in about 5 hours.
- Recharge from your car 12V adapter in about 13 hours.
- Smartphone 20 Recharges
- POV Camera 70 Recharges
- Headlamp 70 Recharges
- Tablet 10 Recharges
- Laptop 3-5 Recharges
- Light-a-Life 130 Hours
- Mini Fridge 7 Hours
- 32 LCD TV 3 hours