Regularly rotating your water stores can be a pain! The Emergency Water Storage Treatment Kit ensures that you’ll have water when you need it without having to rotate for years!
Keep up to 1,249 litres (330 gallons) of potable water clean and fresh for 5 years. This kit uses H2O ResQ copper-silver ion treatment to prevent biofilms from growing in your storage container. A biofilm is the slime that can develop along fixtures, spigots, and over the inner surface of water storage vessels, and it acts as a habitat and breeding ground for the bacteria in your water. 99% of bacteria live in these biofilms, not in the water itself. By removing their habitat, this treatment kit makes sure germs have nowhere to live, breed… or hide.
If it comes time to use your water, and you realize that ‘oops, it’s been 8 years and I haven’t refreshed my water!’ or ‘ahh! My container cracked!’ worry not! A test kit is included so you can double check to ensure your water has not come into contact with any new contaminants since its original treatment. It’s emergency back-up for your emergency back-up!
If new contaminants are detected simply use the included bottle of sodium hypochlorite tablets to kill anything that might have found its way into your water. Remember to always follow the directions on the bottle!
Treatment amounts for Copper, Silver Ion formula:
- 1 drop – treats 1 quart/liter of water
- 4 drops – treat 4 litres (1 gallon) of water
- 10 mL – treats 208 litres (55 gallons) of water
- 1 ounce – treats 625 litres (165 gallons) of water
- 1 (2 oz) (60 ml) bottle – treats 1,249 litres (330 gallons) of water
- Copper, silver ion formula stays in suspension to treat the water for years, much longer than traditional methods
- Components can be used separately or in synergy for maximum effectiveness
- 60-80% of microbial infections in the body are caused by bacteria growing as a biofilm
- Most traditional water treatment only deals with planktonic (free-floating) bacteria, and not the biofilm