Preserve your drinking water for 5+ years with this Emergency Water Storage Treatment Kit! This kit treats up to 1,249 litres (330 gallons) of potable water to keep it safe for when you need it. Not sure if there has been contamination since treatment? No problem! Use the included test kit to make sure your water is up to snuff! Sodium Hypochlorite also included in case of contamination.
Sick and tired of dumping out your water jugs and storage tanks every 6 months? We have the solution for you!
The Emergency Water Storage Treatment Kit can keep up to 1,249 litres (330 gallons) of potable water fresh for 5+ years. This treatment kit uses copper-silver ions to prevent the growth of biofilms in your storage container. A biofilm is that slime that can develop along fixtures, spigots, and over the inner surface of water storage vessels, and it acts as a habitat for the bacteria in your water. 99% of bacteria live in these biofilms, not in the water itself. By removing their habitat, this treatment kit makes sure germs have nowhere to live or breed.
If it comes time to use your water, and you realize that ‘oops, it’s been 8 years and I haven’t refreshed my water!’ worry not! The treatment kit comes with a test kit so you can double check to ensure your water has not come into contact with any new contaminants since its original treatment. It’s emergency back-up for your emergency back-up!
If new contaminants are detected simply use the included bottle of sodium hypochlorite to kill anything that might have found its way into your water. Remember to always follow the directions on the bottle!
Treatment amounts for Copper, Silver Ion formula:
- 1 drop – treats 1 quart/liter of water
- 4 drops – treat 4 litres (1 gallon) of water
- 10 mL – treats 208 litres (55 gallons) of water
- 1 ounce – treats 625 litres (165 gallons) of water
- 1 (2 oz) (60 ml) bottle – treats 1,249 litres (330 gallons) of water
- Copper, silver ion formula stays in suspension to treat the water for years, much longer than traditional methods
- Components can be used separately or in synergy for maximum effectiveness
- 60-80% of microbial infections in the body are caused by bacteria growing as a biofilm
- Most traditional water treatment only deals with planktonic (free-floating) bacteria, and not the biofilm
Emergency Water Storage Treatment Kit
Need more info? Contact us via form below! Required fields are marked with *