As a preparedness company we sell many items that we hope no one ever has to use, the emergency stretcher is one of these. It is important during an emergency to have means of transporting anyone who may have been injured or fallen ill to a place where they can receive the help they need. Keeping an emergency stretcher in your preparedness kit is something that more people, businesses, and schools should consider to protect our communities in the event of disaster.
The EVACU-AID Emergency Evacuation Stretcher features:
- Deploys to 6ft. by 2 ft.
- Strong and durable materials
- Non-slip, washable surface
- Packaged for visibility (clear bag with grommet)
- Compact and convenient storage (folded size approx. 12″ x 12″ x 2″)
- Reinforced stress points
- Lightweight (approx. 2 lbs.)
- Accommodates poles (not supplied)
This does not replace a backboard when neck and back injuries are present. Use by trained people is advised.