A head lamp is a lifesaving tool when you need both light and your hands. When your hands are full, turning your light on can be an issue. Not anymore. This headlamp has a motion sensor, all you have to do is wave your hand in front of it to turn it off and on. In addition to being completely hands free, this head lamp takes advantage of CREE technology, and only takes 3 AAA batteries. There are even different light settings to help you in nearly any situation!
- Motion Sensor: sometimes your hands are not free, and this can lead to a dangerous situation if you are in need of lighting. A headlamp is great, but you still need to turn them on. This headlamp comes with a motion sensor. And if the motion sensor isn’t needed, then there is an on/off switch.
- Toggle Switch: this head lamp has four different settings; CREE LED, red LED, flashing red lights, and off.
- Swivels: this headlamp has the capability of moving up and down 90 degrees! This allows for greater visual capacity without being an inconvenience to you.
- AAA Batteries: don’t be bothered with CREE lights that take special batteries. Our Emergency Zone CREE LED headlamp takes 3 AAA batteries.
- Adjustable Size: this head lamp is a one size fits most, as it is adjustable.