Complete Toilet Set
Sanitation needs are often overlooked when it comes to emergency preparedness. Toilets may be inaccessible or non functional. You will need a place to go when the need arises. Managing and disposing of waste properly throughout an emergency situation is also an important health issue. Disease and illness spread quickly. Taking care of your waste will help minimize the spread of germs.
The Complete Toilet Set comes with all the necessary components to properly dispose of your waste. Whether you are putting together kits for your home, school, or workplace, all emergency kits should have a Complete Toilet Set.
If it’s likely that your loo will be in an open area, then add a Privacy Tent for a sheltered place to go.
- 1 x 5 Gallon Bucket (black)
- 1 x Toilet Seat/Cover
- 1 x EcoGel (10 stick packs, each treats 1 gallon of waste)
- 1 x Biodegradable Liners (10 pack)
- 1 x Biohazard Bag
- 1 x Nitrile Gloves (pair)
- 1 x Hand Sanitizer (2 oz)
- 1 x Toilet Paper Roll
- Place biodegradable liner inside the 5 gallon bucket
- Place toilet seat on the bucket
- Add 1 packet of Eco Gel inside the liner before use (a packet of Eco Gel will gel about 1 gallon of liquid waste)
- After use, gently agitate the bucket to mix Eco Gel with liquid waste
- Allow 5 to 10 minutes for liquid waste to gel
- Remove toilet seat
- Remove biodegradable liner
- Dispose of liner and its contents in the Biohazard Bag for safe disposal at at later time
Ingredients in Eco Gel
- Sodium Polyacrylate
- Citric Acid
- Lemongrass Extract