With more power and run time than ever before, the Batt Pack Pro 5000 is a power pack that packs a punch. Proudly made in Canada, it was designed to handle the toughest jobs, in the harshest conditions. It’s powerful enough to run a large (60W) refrigerator for 120 hours, or a jackhammer for almost 4 hours – this power pack truly is a beast!
- Safe indoors and outdoors
- Ultra durable
- Resists shock and vibration
- MPPT Solar charging (panels not included)
- 3 ways to charge: solar, vehicle, or from the wall
- Remote monitoring and troubleshooting via wifi
- Made in Canada
- Built-in wheels and handle
- 64kg (140 lbs)
- 64.7cm x 50.8cm x 30cm (25.5″ x 20″ x 11.8″)
- Operates in temperatures from -30C to +45C
- Fully charges from the wall in just 4 hours
What will the Batt Pack Pro 5000 Power Pack power?
*Trigger time: time spent actually operating and using the equipment.
Run times do not include standby power used by the Batt Pack to keep itself at the ready.
Power 5,000 W
Surge Power 7000W (500ms) — 10,000W (10ms)
Loaded Motor Capacity +3HP
Energy 5.1 kWh
Cycles +3,500 cycles
Voltage 120V AC
Solar Input Power 5,500W
VOC Input Voltage 320V DC
Solar Input Voltage 125 – 320V DC
Max Solar Amperage 40A
Grid Charging Power 1,200W
Bypass Power 1,200W
Sine Wave Pure Sine Wave
Output Voltage Threshold 5%
Storage Temperature (with polar shield) -30C to 50C
Idle Power Consumption 70W
Vibration Resistance IEC 60068-2-64
Shock Resistance IEC 60068-2-31
Output Efficiency Greater than 90%
Certification UL9540A, UL1642, ESA SP-1000, UL1741
Safety Features Solar reverse polarity protection, overload protection, short circuit protection, surge protection, over temperature shut off.