Worn by personnel to cover the mouth, nose, and chin, the ASTM mask provides a physical barrier to block exhalation or ejection of pollutants from mouth and nose, and to reduce breathing in airborne particles. This device is not designed, sold or intended for use except as indicated. This mask is not a respirator. These ASTM masks are designed for single-use only.
- Hold the mask by the ear loops with the colored side facing outwards and the nose bridge upwards, and place both ear loops around both ears.
- Bend the nose clip to match the shape of the nose to prevent unfiltered air from entering.
- Pull the mask to your chin to produce a tight seal.
|Material||Polypropylene non-woven fabric|
|Filter rate||BFE >= 98%|
|Certification||ASTM level 3|
|Packaging||Box of 50|
|Description||– Pleated 3-layer design
– Soft lined, water-resistant, non-woven material
– Latex and fiberglass free
– Adjustable nose piece for comfort and convenience