The Aqua-Sak is a collapsible innovation. Compact, yet strong, this collapsible water container made of puncture resistant nylon is a convenient way to hold water. The handle features a comfort grip sock for easy carrying. It can be quickly filled through the spigot opening, and collapses down to a minimal 4″ square (10.16 cm). Empty, it weighs only 1.8 lbs. (0.8 kg). Filled to its 5 gal/20L capacity, it weighs 41.8 lbs (19 kg). The Aqua-Sak is the winner of 50 Campfires Editors’ Choice Award for New Product at the 2015 National Hardware Show.
If you’re looking for a convenient way to hold water while you’re in the outdoors or in an emergency situation, the Aqua-Sak is a reliable choice. Great for, camping, boating, the RV, and emergency preparedness kits.
- Features a 20 L (5 gal) capacity
- Extremely light and compact collapsible water container
- Woven handle with secure buckle and buckle cover
- On/off spigot that can be unscrewed for filling
- Oval base provides stability when filled
- Made of food grade nylon (BPA Free)
- Weight Empty: 1.8 lbs. (0.8 kg)
- Weight Full (2.5 gal/10 litres of water): 21.8 lbs (9.9 kg)
- Size: 2.5″L x 6.2″W x 7.7″H (6.3 cm x 15.7 cm x 19.5 cm)