A crucial part of making a food storage purchase is knowing that the emergency food you are purchasing is going to be food that your family will eat and enjoy in an emergency situation.
The Mega Pack is a great way to add variety and bulk to existing food storage. With 4 different breakfasts, 19 different entrees, 6 side dishes, and 3 drink options, the Mega Pack adds satisfying and nutritious food to your emergency reserves. Best of all, Legacy meals are made with only high-quality ingredients, has an up to 25-year shelf life, and is the best value on freeze-dried food storage in the industry.
Add in a 500g pouch of freeze dried non-GMO chicken with no additives or preservatives and you have the recipe for preparedness!
- 4 different breakfast options (16 servings total)
- 12 options for lunch/dinner entrees (76 servings total)
- 6 side dishes (24 servings total)
- Drink mix (32 servings total)
- coffee (35 servings total)
- Simple to prepare meals, drinks, and sides – Just add water (Remember: U.S. cups are smaller than metric cups)
- Gluten Free meals included
- 100% Certified GMO Free
- 25 year shelf life
- Made in the USA
- Lowest cost per serving and calorie in the food storage industry
- Meals have no Trans Fats or Cholesterol, no added MSG, are Low in Sodium, are Vegetarian Friendly and are a Good Source of Fiber
- Gluten Free options available
- Meals and side dishes come packaged in 4-serving Mylar pouches with an Oxygen Absorber and a Nitrogen Flush
- Drink mixes come packaged in 8-serving Mylar pouches with an Oxygen Absorber and a Nitrogen Flush
- Mylar pouches stored in a stackable, heavy-duty, BPA-free plastic bucket
- Accompanied by a 500g Pouch of freeze dried chicken
- 25 year shelf life
- No additives or preservatives
- Great source of protein and nutrition
Click on Meal Name for Nutritional Information
Italian Pasta with Marinara – 8 Servings
Pasta Alfredo – 8 Servings
Pasta Primavera – 8 Servings
Enchilada Beans and Rice (GF) – 4 Servings
Stroganoff – 8 Servings
Cheese & Broccoli Bake (GF) – 8 Servings
Creamy a la King (GF) – 4 Servings
Vegetable and Rotini Pasta – 4 Servings
Macaroni and Cheese – 4 Servings
Creamy Potato Soup (GF) – 8 Servings
Classic Chili (GF) – 8 Servings
White Bean Chili (GF) – 4 Servings
Included Side Dishes:
Freeze Dried Green Beans – 4 Servings
Freeze Dried Banana Slices – 4 Servings
Instant Mashed Potatoes – 4 Servings
Freeze Dried Strawberry Slices – 4 Servings
Parboiled Rice – 4 Servings
Dehydrated Refried Beans – 4 Servings
Included Drink Mixes:
Meal selection may vary.
GF = Certified Gluten Free
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I know how much freeze dried emergency food I need?
Because serving sizes are not uniform across all brands, we recommend calculating your needs using calories. In very basic terms, calories represent how much energy food gives you. On average, a person needs 2,000 calories per day to be comfortable, so this is the amount we recommend planning around. Below, you can find a chart that shows how many days of food this package represents based on eating 2,000 calories a day, for different numbers of people.
We also include 1,200 calorie days for reference. 1,200 Calories is the bare minimum you should prepare for. It will get you by, but expect to be hungry! (For reference, coma patients get around 1,100 calories each day just to maintain their resting state.)
Where can I find the expiry date for my emergency food?
Pouches are individually labelled with the manufacturing dates. If stored in a cool, dry place the food will last for 25 years from that date.
If I open the bucket, will the emergency food go bad?
The shelf life is for individual pouches as long as they are not opened, so you can open the bucket to check the manufacturing dates or sample pouches without fear!