Adding Legacy Premium’s 120 Serving Gluten Free Entree Bucket to your emergency food supply is the ideal solution for anyone needing delicious, long-lasting, gluten free food. Each entree is made with extreme caution and care so that cross-contamination of allergens never occurs. Protect your family by adding specialized buckets of gluten free food storage to your emergency preparations. See Legacy/Honeyville’s letter of certification here.
Package Features –
- Average of 385 calories per serving
- 120 servings of 6 different gluten free entrees
- Manufactured in controlled setting with strict cross contamination measures to protect you
- Simple to prepare – Just add water (Remember: U.S. cups are smaller than metric cups)
- No added MSG, No Trans Fat, Low in Fat, No Cholesterol, Good Source of Fiber, and Gluten Free
- 25 year shelf life
- Made in the USA
- 100% Certified GMO Free
- Lowest cost per serving and calorie in the food storage industry
- Meals come packaged in 4-serving Mylar pouches with an Oxygen Absorber and a Nitrogen Flush
- Mylar pouches stored in a stackable, heavy-duty, BPA-free plastic bucket
- Only 43 Litres of water needed to re-hydrate all 120 servings
Click on Meal Name for Nutritional Information
Included Gluten Free Entrees:
Meal selection may vary.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find the expiry date for my bucket? Each pouch is individually labelled with both the manufacturing and expiry date.
If I open the bucket, will all of the pouches go bad? The expiry date is valid for every individual pouch as long as they are not opened, so you can open the bucket to check the expiry date or sample pouches without fear!