Lowest cost Per 2,000 Calories
Compare Legacy Food Storage to any other food storage company on a cost per 2000 calorie basis and you will find that with Legacy you get the best value for your money! In fact, you’ll find it’s not even close!
Not all food storage is created equal. Many food storage companies can advertise low prices because they drop the calories in their meals. A great apples to apples comparison is to calculate the cost for every 2,000 calories. This will give you a better indicator of the TRUE cost.
Regardless of the circumstances, the Premium 120 Serving Entree Bucket is a convenient emergency food bucket designed by Legacy Premium to help you maintain the energy and nutrition you need to get through your day. It is one of the most basic options offered by Legacy Premium, providing hearty lunches and dinners for 22 x 2,000 calorie days. Whether you are building your 72 hour kit, starting your food supply or adding to your existing food storage this is the ideal way to prepare, one bucket at a time.
- Average of 386 calories per serving
- Simple to prepare meals – Just add water! (Remember: U.S. cups are smaller than metric cups)
- 12 gourmet entrees to choose from
- 25 year shelf life
- Made in the USA
- 100% Certified GMO Free
- Lowest cost per serving and calorie in the food storage industry
- Meals have no Trans Fats or Cholesterol, no added MSG, are Low in Sodium, are Vegetarian Friendly and are a Good Source of Fiber
- Gluten Free meals included (For a fully gluten free package click here)
- Meals come packaged in 4-serving Mylar pouches with an Oxygen Absorber and a Nitrogen Flush
- Mylar pouches stored in a stackable, heavy-duty, BPA-free plastic bucket
- Only 43 Litres of water needed to re-hydrate all 120 servings
Click on Meal Name for Nutritional Information
Italian Pasta with Marinara – 8 Servings
Pasta Alfredo – 12 Servings
Pasta Primavera – 12 Servings
Enchilada Beans and Rice (GF) – 8 Servings
Stroganoff – 8 Servings
Cheese & Broccoli Bake (GF) – 8 Servings
Creamy a la King (GF) – 4 Servings
Vegetable and Rotini Pasta – 8 Servings
Macaroni and Cheese – 12 Servings
Creamy Potato Soup (GF) – 16 Servings
Classic Chili (GF) – 12 Servings
White Bean Chili (GF) – 12 Servings
*Contents may vary.
GF = Certified Gluten Free