Legacy Premium’s 120 Serving Freeze Dried Emergency Food Combo Bucket may be the best way to start your emergency food supply, as it comes loaded with a fantastic variety of gourmet breakfasts, lunches, and dinners. Weighing just 31 lbs., this highly portable freeze dried emergency food bucket is easy to grab if you need to run out the door in an emergency situation, but sturdy and strong enough to store for 25 years in your closet. However you choose to use it, this breakfast, lunch, and dinner combo bucket is the perfect addition to your emergency preparations.
- Average of 405 calories per serving
- 120 servings of delicious emergency food
- 40 breakfasts, 40 lunches, and 40 dinners
- Simple to prepare – Just add water! (Remember: U.S. cups are smaller than metric cups so start with less and add water as required)
- Cooking instructions listed on each pouch
- 25 year shelf life
- Made in the USA
- 100% Certified GMO Free
- Lowest cost per serving and calorie in premium emergency food storage
- Meals have no Trans Fats or Cholesterol, no added MSG, are Low in Sodium, are Vegetarian Friendly and are a Good Source of Fiber
- Gluten Free meals included (For a fully gluten free package click here)
- Meals come packaged in 4-serving Mylar pouches with an Oxygen Absorber and a Nitrogen Flush
- Mylar pouches stored in a stackable, heavy-duty, BPA-free plastic bucket
- 43 Litres of water needed to re-hydrate all 120 servings
Click on Meal Name for Nutritional Information
Nine Grain Cereal – 12 Servings
Maple Oatmeal with Brown Sugar – 12 Servings
Strawberry Creamy Wheat – 8 Servings
Old Fashion Pancake Mix – 8 Servings
Italian Pasta with Marinara – 4 Servings
Pasta Alfredo – 8 Servings
Pasta Primavera – 8 Servings
Enchilada Beans and Rice (GF) – 8 Servings
Stroganoff – 4 Servings
Cheese & Broccoli Bake (GF) – 8 Servings
Creamy a la King (GF) – 4 Servings
Vegetable and Rotini Pasta – 4 Servings
Macaroni and Cheese – 8 Servings
Creamy Potato Soup (GF) – 8 Servings
Classic Chili (GF) – 8 Servings
White Bean Chili (GF) – 8 Servings
GF = Certified Gluten Free
Meal selection may vary.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I know how much freeze dried emergency food I need?
Each package of Legacy Freeze Dried Emergency Food lists how many 2,000 calorie days it will last. Calories represent the amount of food-energy a person needs to consume in a day, on average. This will vary a lot based on each person and their activity levels, but 2,000 is a good place to work from if you’re not sure of your exact needs. Once you know how many 2,000 calorie days a package will last, divide it by the number of people you are preparing for. The result is the number of days that package will last your household if they eat only emergency food.
For example, the above package lists 24 x 2,000 calorie days. If you are preparing for a family of 4 people, you would divide 24 by 4 (24/4=6 days for 4 people).
Where can I find the expiry date for my emergency food?
Pouches are individually labelled with the manufacturing dates. If stored in a cool, dry place the food will last for 25 years from that date.
If I open the bucket, will the emergency food go bad?
The shelf life is for individual pouches as long as they are not opened, so you can open the bucket to check the manufacturing dates or sample pouches without fear!