NEW! Just like the Volcano 3 but with 2 cooking options – wood and charcoal. The Volcano 2 collapses down to 5” and is easily transported in the included storage bag.
Highly efficient. Perfect for camping, backyard BBQs and emergency survival.
Volcano 2 – THE GO ANYWHERE GRILL AND STOVE
The Collapsible Volcano combines a variety of cooking options with easy portability. As the name suggests, this Volcano model collapses down to 5” and is easily transported in the included storage bag. This stove can be used with Charcoal or Wood and is highly efficient.
The Collapsible Volcano utilizes a unique heating chamber that channels the heat upwards towards your food; reducing heat loss and increasing efficiency. This also means that the area surrounding the stove remains surprisingly cool, allowing you to cook with the stove on a variety of surfaces.
Opening and closing the Collapsible Volcano is very easy. In its closed position the unit is only 5” high x 15.5” diameter, by simply pulling up on the handle, the entire grill pops open to 10.5” high, the legs unfold, and you have a highly efficient, self-contained stove. To close the stove, (please wait until is cool to the touch to do so) simply lift up from the bottom, the stove retracts within itself and the legs fold under the body.
- Volcano collapsible grill
- Bottom grate – use this for charcoal or wood
- Diffuser plate – place in middle of the stove to raise heat source closer to top grill; if you like to grill with briquettes, place your briquettes on the diffuser plate for a better searing temperature
- Top Grill – Approx 13″ diameter – 144 square inches of cooking surface
- Instruction manual – Download the instruction manual here
- Carrying case -500 denier nylon. Holds everything. Has a top pocket for grill storage
- Weight = 22lbs
- Shipping dimensions 18 X 18 X 8
- Footprint when open. 19.5″ diameter circle
- Height when open – 10.75 inchesMade from cold rolled steel
- Patented cook chamber. U.S. Patent. #6314955
Need more info? Contact us via form below!