If you ever light a fire, need a fire, cook with fire or start charcoal, then you NEED InstaFire. It is a safe, simple, and versatile product that starts fires quickly and is a reliable fuel source for cooking while camping or in emergency situations!
Insta-Fire is a Green product with no harmful vapors, has water-repellent properties, a fifteen-minute burn time and a thirty-year shelf life. It burns wet firewood — at almost 1000°, InstaFire quickly dries out wet wood.
In stock (can be backordered)
InstaFire Fire Starter – 2 Gallon Bulk Bucket
InstaFire is less dense than water and so it will literally float and burn right on water. One of the main ingredients is a volcanic rock that is naturally insulated so it will burn on top of snow or ice. Make sure you put InstaFire into one pile and put it UNDER whatever you are trying to light. InstaFire’s leftover ash is a natural fertilizer and will nourish the earth when done.
Composed of recycled wood, inert minerals and shielded with a patented blend of paraffin makes InstaFire inherently safe. Unlike similar products, InstaFire does not contain any harmful chemicals or vapors, making it a perfect choice for people, food and the environment.
- Benzene Free
- Burns “green” — no harmful chemicals or vapors
- Ideal source of fuel– perfect substitute for wood and other fuel sources
- Burns 1000º — dries and burns wet wood
- Lights and burns in wind, rain, sleet, and snow
- Optimal fire starter that lights the first time
- Lightweight — easily carried anywhere
- Safely stores near food
- 30-year shelf life
- Non-combustible — no risk for unexpected fires or flare-ups
- Pour 1/2 cup of InstaFire on nonflammable surface
- Light InstaFire (InstaFire is not actively flammable or volatile. There are no risks of flareups)
- For best results, occasionally stir the InstaFire until completely burned
- When using as a sole source of fuel add 1/2 cup of InstaFire every 15-20 minutes to keep your fire burning
InstaFire Fire Starter - 2 Gallon Bulk
Need more info? Contact us via form below! Required fields are marked with *