Can’t have a fire without the fuel! Get Camp Heat for cooking or heating at camp, home or in emergencies. Can even be used indoors in a well-ventilated area. For use with our Folding Stove.
Camp Heat is a dependable fuel source for when you’re cooking or heating up food while you’re camping, at home, or in an emergency situation. It can even be used indoors in a well-ventilated area. Camp Heat produces odorless, non-toxic fumes. Pair it with our Folding Stove, and you have a compact system for cooking hot meals or preparing warm drinks. Eah can will burn for approximately 4 hours. When you are finished using the fuel, simply screw the cap back into place. The lack of oxygen will snuff out the flame. The remaining fuel can be used again another time.
- Package contains two 6.4 oz (128 g) cans of diethylene glycol
- This product may freeze when temperatures reach 16 degrees Farenheit (-8 Celsuis) or below
Directions for Use
- remove the screw cap
- light the wick with a match
- allow approximately 5 seconds for a full flame
- the factory wick setting will be best for most applications
- to extinguish, slide the cap back into pace
- tighten the cap for storage and later reuse
Handling & Storage
- Store unused cases in a cool dry area
- Contents are not under pressure
- Avoid contact with the liquid in the can
- Wash areas of contact with the liquid with soap and water
- For small spills or leaks, soak them up with an absorbent material and dispose of the material properly. Soak up residue with soap and water to remove trace residue.
- Avoid excess heat and flame around filled cases or sealed cans
Need more info? Contact us via form below!